- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and refrigerated
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 tsp Cucamonga Cattle Company BBQ Rubs Prairie Dust rub
- Cucamonga Cattle Company BBQ Rubs Trail Boss rub
- 1 chunk of your preferred wood
Set smoker to 200-225, add wood chunk
Place cold hard boiled eggs on smoker for 45 min – 1 hr. Remove eggs from smoker, and refrigerate.
Once cooled, cut eggs in 1/2, place yolks in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, Prairie Dust rub and finely chopped chives (to taste). Mix until well combined, and then pipe into smoke egg shells.
Add light dusting of Trail Boss rub to top, and serve
Thank You, Scott Shimano, Green Card Q for the recipe