- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. & 3 tsp. Cucamonga Cattle Co. Prairie Dust Seasoning
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Mozzarella
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (optional)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, adding 1 Tbsp. of Prairie Dust Seasoning to the water. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and 2 teaspoons of Prairie Dust Seasoning, cook and stir 1 minute. Add milk and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in the Sharp Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and the Mozzarella cheese one cup at a time until melted. Stir in cooked macaroni.
- Spread macaroni mixture into greased 9 X 13-inch baking dish. Cover with 2 cups Mild Cheddar over macaroni. Sprinkle 1 tsp of Prairie Dust Seasoning over cheese. Top with breadcrumbs if desired.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned & bubbly.