- 4 cup Corn Chex
- 4 cup Rice Chex
- 2 cup white cheddar crackers
- 2 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp each Cucamonga Cattle Company BBQ Rubs & Sauces Prairie Dust and Trail Boss rubs
- 1 tbsp red rooster hot sauce
- 1 chunk of Almond Wood
Set smoker to 250-275, add wood chunk
Combine chex mixes, crackers, pretzels and peanuts in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl combine melted butter, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, rubs, and hot sauce. Toss everything together evenly, and pour into disposable 1/2 steam pan.
Put on smoker, stirring every 15 minutes. After 1 hr, reduce heat to 225, and cook for an additional 1 – 2 hrs, stirring every 15 min, until the Chex mix has dried and is crunchy.
Season with additional rub to taste.
Thank You, Scott Shimano, Green Card Q for the recipe